Translate

Monday, December 12, 2016

Driving myself crazy

 checked my phone bill this morning. My ex is still showing. Call the phone company and they say she won't be on next month cause her phone has been cancelled. And suddenly I want to know what's going on in her life and feel stupid cause I want to ask the phone company hick and it's my like she's going to know anything. And now I can't stop my mind from running through scenarios or trying to figure out what is going on in her life. Nope this why she didn't respond to my text a month ago. Does it flipping matter? Holy hell. When am I going to get her out of my system? When am I going to stop worrying and wondering and having to listen to special music to stop my mind from racing? I get that it has only been 2 months since she dropped me and I get that it takes time, but it feels like I've been stuck here forever.
Spinning my wheels.

No comments: