Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fighting with my calendars


Trying to be a family once and then realizing that it doesn't work, means you have to put your life back to rights. And all your stuff. It has been a slow pain in the keister to put my life back to rights. We had a family plan on the phone, shared our calendars, shared our locations, etc. It was good, helpful and got us closer together. Of course, now I have to put my life back to right and we separated all that. Except, I can still see all her crap. So I try to get rid of our shared calendar, but icloud won't let me. Then have to go back through to figure out that all her devices are still connected to my account. So I kick all of that off, her computer, her iphone, etc; only to realize her shit is still showing up on my calendar. Of course, the simplest is the best, so I cancelled family sharing, but I'm still annoyed. How many more times am I going to have to be reminded? How many more little things? I mean her fucking mail still comes here.   So I dutifully put it in a box and wait. Maybe she'll come back for it. Maybe she won't. 10 to 1 says I never hear from her again.

In other non sad news, I'm going to try and work out more.  Actually ran on the elliptical today. Not a lot, but I did it. Hair cut on in a few days. Hoping it will turn out awesome.

Holy crap I want to get past all this. I'm tired of dreaming of her. Well, not tired of dreaming of her. But still missing her and it makes it worse. Actually. You know? I am tired of dreaming of her. It fucks with my sleep.


No comments: